Now that I've given you a quick rundown of some of the new things on my site, please, go explore and tell me what you think! I am so very excited to launch this project that I've been loving on for the past year.
To CELEBRATE this exciting next step for my business, there are a couple things that I'm offering to you!
- For the next 48 hours (until end of day Wednesday 11/11/15) I am offering a $10 discount on any Thanksgiving centerpiece that is ordered through my website! To receive your discount, all you have to do is enter the promo code "burnetteblooms" in the coupon field at checkout!
- I also want to offer another special opportunity to say THANK YOU! for visiting my new website! TWO lucky folks will win FREE FLOWERS! Each winner will be able to choose from claiming their prize as a Thanksgiving centerpiece, or as a "just because" arrangement- each a $100+ value! Winners must live in or around the Richmond, VA area to be awarded flower arrangement prize, or be willing to meet in Richmond to receive prize!
To qualify to win one of the flower arrangement prizes, follow these entry guidelines:
1) Like my business Facebook page: Amanda Burnette, Florist
2) Follow my Instagram account- which is consistently full of flower eye candy! You can find me at: @amandasburn
3) Tag TWO friends in my most recent Instagram post (posted this morning, Monday 11/9) announcing the site launch and giveaways!
4) SHARE my website launch and giveaway announcements
and finally, last but not least:
5) Leave a comment on THIS blog post, telling me which of the above things you've done to celebrate the new amandaburnette.com. Each item you complete from the above list will act as one entry, with a maximum of 5 potential entries per person.
You'll be able to enter to win these giveaways until the end of day on Thursday (11/12/15.) Winners will be announced on Friday 11/13- which will be a LUCKY Friday the 13th! I've entered a Rafflecopter tracker below to help you track which entry qualifications you've done!
Thank you SO much for visiting my new site and giving it some love! I'm so excited to have a nice, shiny new place to showcase my work and my amazing clients. Cheers to the 2016 season and beyond! Also, big hugs and smooches for Rebecca, Ali + Tim for all of your help and talents!