Well, my friends- the time has come. The BRAND SPANKING NEW amandaburnette.com is here! Not only am I celebrating my incredible new website today, but also my beautiful logos, and a few exciting changes to my business!
This process of really giving my business a true branded identity has been over a year in the making. Last fall, I contacted the incredible Rebecca Caridad to create a logo for my business with her unique calligraphy style. After just a few minor revisions, Rebecca nailed exactly what I was looking for- something a little funky, definitely unique, moody in color, and something that will set me apart.
I am absolutely in love with the final product of my main logo. In addition to the main logo, Rebecca created a great icon logo for me to use on social media and collateral for my business!
I also knew early on that I wanted to work with Ali and Tim, owners of Skirven and Croft. They both have so much to offer, and together they provided me with incredible graphic and web design along with custom botanical illustrations. I was nervous to launch into the branding process, as I didn't know exactly what I was looking for. Along the same lines as my logo, I knew I wanted something a little funky and different- those are the types of flowers I love to design the most.
Tim and Ali guided me along through the process and we worked on curating a Pinterest board to help compile all of our ideas and thoughts into one place. Ali is a WIZARD and was able to translate my ramblings into a final product that I couldn't love more. Tim was able to take a list of my favorite flowers and greenery and create a set of the most incredible custom illustrations that you'll see sprinkled throughout my site. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see my favorite part!)
My site has been almost ready to launch, but 2015 kept getting crazier and crazier for me, which delayed the launch since my time to work on the site was so limited. Since leaving my full time job two months ago, I knew launching the new site should become a priority. It's so beautiful that I couldn't keep to it to myself any longer! I am so very excited to have a new place to show off my work and projects I've been working on!
Another feature of this new site that I am SO excited for is the SHOP tab! Right now, I have one product live for ordering. Starting TODAY! you are able to place an order for your Thanksgiving centerpieces using my website! There will be a few more products coming to the shop in the next few weeks, and I'm so excited for all of the things I'm going to be able to offer you!
Now that I've given you a quick rundown of some of the new things on my site, please, go explore and tell me what you think! I am so very excited to launch this project that I've been loving on for the past year.
To CELEBRATE this exciting next step for my business, there are a couple things that I'm offering to you!
- For the next 48 hours (until end of day Wednesday 11/11/15) I am offering a $10 discount on any Thanksgiving centerpiece that is ordered through my website! To receive your discount, all you have to do is enter the promo code "burnetteblooms" in the coupon field at checkout!
- I also want to offer another special opportunity to say THANK YOU! for visiting my new website! TWO lucky folks will win FREE FLOWERS! Each winner will be able to choose from claiming their prize as a Thanksgiving centerpiece, or as a "just because" arrangement- each a $100+ value! Winners must live in or around the Richmond, VA area to be awarded flower arrangement prize, or be willing to meet in Richmond to receive prize!
To qualify to win one of the flower arrangement prizes, follow these entry guidelines:
1) Like my business Facebook page: Amanda Burnette, Florist
2) Follow my Instagram account- which is consistently full of flower eye candy! You can find me at: @amandasburn
3) Tag TWO friends in my most recent Instagram post (posted this morning, Monday 11/9) announcing the site launch and giveaways!
4) SHARE my website launch and giveaway announcements
and finally, last but not least:
5) Leave a comment on THIS blog post, telling me which of the above things you've done to celebrate the new amandaburnette.com. Each item you complete from the above list will act as one entry, with a maximum of 5 potential entries per person.
You'll be able to enter to win these giveaways until the end of day on Thursday (11/12/15.) Winners will be announced on Friday 11/13- which will be a LUCKY Friday the 13th! I've entered a Rafflecopter tracker below to help you track which entry qualifications you've done!
Thank you SO much for visiting my new site and giving it some love! I'm so excited to have a nice, shiny new place to showcase my work and my amazing clients. Cheers to the 2016 season and beyond! Also, big hugs and smooches for Rebecca, Ali + Tim for all of your help and talents!